10.04.2005

People named Laura Bailey

My sister's name is Laura Bailey.

She wrote me an e-mail yesterday in which she said she also was doing an online journal of sorts on Xanga, so I tried googling her to see if I could find it. What came up, however, was information about two other Laura Baileys out there in the world. Have you ever tried googling your own name to see what other people share your name?

My sister is now an art major and Italian/history minor. She spent the summer in Italy studying art and Italian. She and her boyfriend Howard just got a kitten! I'm very jealous because our landlord won't allow us to have any pets. Lots more to say about her, but in a different post.

It seems there are at least two famous Laura Baileys out there, one a strict vegetarian British actress/model and the other an American voice actor.

Laura Bailey the strict vegetarian British model
Laura Bailey the voice actor
Laura Bailey the younger sister


I once did a similar search for my own name, and discovered that there was a professor of mathematics and a WWF-style wrestler named Jeremy Bailey. I would do a search now but I've spent an unhealthy time sitting in front of the keyboard, so I am going to opt to do some stretching and exercise instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home